Good morning! I can't believe I haven't posted day 6 and 5 (remember, I'm counting down until Halloween!) of my Halloween post series yet. Oh well! Saturday is for catching up, yeah?
So let's start with 6 of my favorite Halloween costumes of 2012! Every year, we receive a whole slew of new costumes in our favorite stores. I love looking through them and I wish I had enough money so I could buy a whole selection for Jen and I. I don't think dress up should happen only on Halloween, costumes can be used any day! For photo shoots, or even just looking cute for your partner! Some accessories can even be used in every day wear, or part of a cosplay outfit if you're into that sort of thing... which I totally am! Let's get started!
1. This is just... BEAUTIFUL! I love anything batty, as well as anything steampunk related. Put them together and you have this costume. It's the "Fever Steampunk Victorian Sexy Bat" costume.
2. This isn't a scary costume, however: pin up girls, and pin up girl fashion, is a huge passion of mine. When they're reminiscent of the WW2 era, hell-o! This is the "WW2 Pin Up Spice Darling" costume.
3. Every year Jen and I pick our favorite fairy costume. This Absinthe fairy... Oh my gosh! As a lover of Absinthe, and the green fairy that promotes the worlds best alcoholic beverage, I really love this. This is the "Absinthe Fairy" costume. I also would like to mention this Tinkerbell costume, so cute!
4. Eeee, I love this! For those of you who are more into spooky than cutesy, this zombie nun is totally. bad. ass. This is the "Zombie Bloody Sister Mary" costume.
5. I've wanted to do a red riding hood photo shoot for a long time now. This costume is just perfect! So gorgeous! It's the "Dark Red Riding Hood" costume.
6. I. want. this. so. badly. I love cute little panda bears and while this isn't a scary Halloween costumes, it's still so adorable and cuddly and SQUEEEE! I especially love the little tail on the skirt (it's obviously in the back) and the giant furry boots! It's the "Pandalicious" costume!
And those, friends, are my six favorite costumes of 2012! I'm not sure what Jen and I will be wearing when we open the door. Possibly our every day clothing, or maybe our jack-o-lantern costumes (which terrify even teenagers! LOVE 'EM!) Afterwards, when we're relaxing on our own, we'll be slipping into our Princess Peach (me!) and Princess Daisy (Jen!) costumes. Yay!